Epping Forest District is located in the west of Essex and borders north east Greater London. The district is home to Epping Forest which is 5,900 acres of ancient woodland and a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
The North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) are responsible for administering and enforcing all on-street parking within the District.
Car parks and off-street parking are managed by Epping Forest District Council and information on who to contact can be found on their website.
Epping Forest Car Parks and Tariffs
For more information on Epping Forest District
Annual Resident Permits
- First Permit (12 Months) – £55.00
- Second Permit (12 Months) – £85.00
- 10 Stays (24 hours) – £11.50
- 10 Stays (6 Hours) – £6.00
- 12 Months – £30.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- 12 Months – £230.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- Various options available depending on the location. Please call us on 01206 282316 for more information.
Oakwood Hill Industrial Estate Business Permits
- 12 Months – £48.00