Harlow is a town located in the west of Essex and is situated on the borders between Hertfordshire and Greater London. A third of the District is made up of beautiful parklands and country walks through a medieval village and along the river Stort.
The North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) are responsible for administering and enforcing both on-street and off-street based parking across the Harlow District. The District provides a total of 14 secure public car parks and parking for more than 800 cars.
Harlow Car Parks and Tariffs
For more information on the Harlow District
Annual Resident Permits
- First Permit (12 Months) – £48.00
- Second Permit (12 Months) – £106.00
- 10 Stays (24 Hours) – £14.00
- 10 Stays (6 Hours) – £7.00
- 12 Months – £34.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- 12 Months – £250.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)