Tendring District is a coastal location situated in north east Essex between the river Stour in the north of the District and the river Colne in the south. Tendring is home to the popular seaside resorts Frinton-on-sea, Walton-on-the-naze and Clacton-on-sea which attracts many visitors each year due to the sandy beaches and amusement piers.
The North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) are responsible for administering and enforcing all on-street parking within the District. Car parks and off-street parking are managed by Tendring District Council and information on who to contact can be found on their website.
Tendring District Car Parks and Tariffs
For more information on the Tendring District
Annual Resident Permits
- First Permit (12 Months) – £63.00
- Second Permit (12 Months) – £80.00
- 10 Stays (24 Hours) – £11.50
- 10 Stays (6 Hours) – £6.00
- 12 Months – £30.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)
- 12 Months – £230.00 (Please call 01206 282316 for further information)